Lehman Advanced Dermatology has found that although Dermal Fillers have been around for years, they are now seeing regained popularity because of new breakthroughs in natural looking effects with no down time.
This popularity has fueled many advances in dermal fillers. New injection techniques and more FDA-approved fillers are giving patients better results than ever.
It’s now possible for fillers to give you:
- Less-noticeable hollow areas under your eyes
- Youthful lips without making your lips bigger
- Younger-looking hands
- An overall more youthful appearance
- Less-painful injections
- Longer-lasting results
5 Things you can do to help get the best results:
- Make sure your dermatologist and staff are board-certified. Our providers here at Lehman Advanced Dermatology are board-certified with years of experience.
- Bring in pictures of yourself from a time when you were happy with your appearance. This helps us know the desired results you’re looking for.
- Ask to see before-and-after photos of our patients who have had this treatment.
- Be sure to tell us about all the cosmetic treatments you have had.
- Bring in a list of all medicines and supplements you take, especially any type of blood thinners in case we need to make adjustments to your treatment.
Fillers help many people look more youthful. Facial fillers coupled with laser treatments, topical products, and other special treatments have proven to reduce signs of aging and slow down the aging process altogether. If you have questions about fillers or any other procedures, please ask for a consultation to help you decide if this treatment is right for you.
The staff at Lehman Advanced Dermatology is ready to assist you. Click here to schedule an appointment or call us at (931) 444-5040.